Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Not much of an intro

Hi! Welcome to UFTs (Unidentified Flying Thoughts) of my Mind!

Well, as the name suggests I plan to put (down) my thoughts up here ;) which is slightly difficult for a talkative person like me. This is so because as most 'talkatives' will agree, a talkative person's mind is like a freeway of zipping thoughts and he/ she simply uses his/ her vocal chords at a slightly lesser speed than that of the speeding thoughts to make them verbal.
Now its an uphill task to grab each one and write about it or elaborate, "@#$%"! (YAWN)
So here I endeavour to help my friends read (hear) my thoughts at their leisure ;)
My friends from College and some others I met at work will agree to wishing they had this comfort during out 'active' acquaintance- friendship days... LOL :)

BEWARE! UFTs AHEAD!!

Disclaimer:
Read (on) at your own risk.
We do not take any responsibility for brain damages of any kind.

6 comments:

  1. Well Vaishali my name is krish..from the very first day i found u really special.the best part was the way to communicate with people..You will surely make a lot of friends in your life and success will definately touch your feet.All your efforts will come true and make you a successful voice over artist/radio jockey.You will be an inspiration to several people..lot of things to learn fom u and i would be glad if you could spare some time to share your eperiences with us..thanks..Krishnendu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krish, tnk u for ur comment. Its v sweet of u to think of me so highly, I am grateful for that. All of us perceive life differently, all of us have a treasure trove of experiences. My endeavour at most times is to help out people who need a friend. I am glad u think that I can make a difference. Thank you for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vaishali,
    All the best for your another new venture..!

    Would love to read your UFTs on different topics..and life experiences..and people you met in your journey called LIFE..!!!

    Love,
    Rishi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rishi,

    It makes me v v happy when friends like you encourage me each time I start out on a new venture, be it a new job or a new hobby. I shall endeavour to speak from my heart, truly and courageously. Who would know courage better than- you?! Right now, in this open forum I take upon myself to salute you for the immense courage and will power you have and for the way you lead life.

    God bless you & take care.

    Love to you too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i mean what, i can say now that i really didnt knew you so many days.......
    simply speaking..... GR88888888

    now dont stop, just go on and on and on.........

    wish you the best from life......

    ReplyDelete
  6. nicely written...looking forward to read ur UTFs... :D

    ReplyDelete